Followers

Friday, July 17, 2015

Bajrangi Bhaijaan Review

Friends I Luv,Respect and try to follow each and every religion,I am born in a Hindu Family,but I am also a Muslim,I am a Sikh & I am a Christian by my heart,I Luv India But I Luv Pakistan & I Love All The Countries & Their People,Because I am a Human Being First & according to me Humanity is above all religions & countries,today I saw first day first show of "Bajrangi Bhaijaan" I love this film because this film gives a strong message of unity & humanity,according to me the story of this film is very simple and emotional story with a great message of humanity writen V. Vijayendra Prasad,screenplay of the film is also good,dialogues are upto the mark as per the demand of the film,cinematography by Aseem Mishra is very good,editing by Rameshwar S Bhagat is sharp,Music & songs are cool,me sure you love all the songs like "Selfie le le re","Tu chahiye","Bhar do jholi meri" etc.This is Salman Khan's best performance till date,Nawazuddin Siddiqui is brilliant,Harshaali Malhotra is an angel,she is so cute so sweet and so talented I am sure that you will fall in love with her look her smile and her acting she is going to steal ur heart she is the true star of this film,Kareena Kapoor Khan is cool in her performance,Om Puri,rajesh Sharma lend good support,"Bajrangi Bhaijaan" Is Directed by Kabir Khan and his direction is awesome he connects directly with audiance with a very strong message in film,hats off to Kabir Khan and his whole team for making "Bajrangi Bhaijaan"This film is a must watch for cinema lovers,it’s a decent entertainment & a good one to catch with the family.I am sure this this film is going to make many new records on the Box Office,and may be this is the first Hindi Film which will start 300Crore club.As a film critic I can gave 4.5/5 Stars to "Bajrangi Bhaijaan",Don't Miss It,Watch it soon,Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment